So to save time and answer a few questions up front, here's a walk through on how to place an order.
Please don't feel you can't contact us to explain questions in more detail though.
Obviously the first thing you need to do is select the products you want. A couple of things to point out here though:
Once you've selected the products you need simply proceed to the checkout:
- Our 9mm Collars can only be made in sizes greater than 14". It's worth mentioning that even at 14" they are quite hard to close - although not impossible obviously. We also recommend you don't go for tight fits as you'll need fingers inside the collar to close it.
- Engraving is to one side only as standard. If you want both sides of your tag or keyring engraved you'll need to select the Reverse Engraving option.
- The next is, if you want your tag to be removable, you'll need to order a plain Wraith Collar, an Unmounted Tag and a removable mount.
- If you're buying a removable tag for a collar you currently have we just need to know the style and width to make sure it fits properly.
- If you're finding it all a bit tricky just contact us and we can organise a personal invoice for you directly
Next you need to email us with the following details, including Sizes:
- You'll not be asked any size or engraving questions at this point.
- You will be provided with a Transaction ID, please make a note of it.
- You can use either a Credit/Debit Card or Paypal account... including Maestro, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and VisaDebit.
- UK customers can also pay with a cheque made out in UK£Sterling drawn from a UK bank account, or UK Postal Order.
- The Transaction ID given to you in the shopping cart and your name if different to the invoice name.
- The size/s you want your products to be. Please click on the link to your left for details on measuring, or contact us if you need help.
- When you give sizes please state exactly what the sizes supplied are. i.e.; Required inside circumference of the collar. Actual size of the wearers neck. Neck size plus two fingers slack.
- We strongly recommend you use a Tailors Tape (cloth tape) to measure these sizes.
- On cuffs it is always best to supply both the actual wrist/ankle size as well as the slip size.
- Please don't send us a size from something you've laid out flat. The internal circumference does change considerably when the collar is closed, depending on sizes sometimes up to an inch. Also we manufacture our collars closed so do need accurate sizes.
- The price of the item includes artwork, including the reverse engraving addition.
- We cannot engrave copyrighted items unless you are the copyright holder. This doesn't apply to barcodes, ownership icons, etc.
- We have made tags with about 80 words on them, but while they were legible you needed a magnifying glass to read them. So keep it to under 30 words or so if you want that special message to be easily read.
- SLRN barcodes are frequently requested. You only need to supply us the SLRN number; we have automated applications that download the barcode and prepare it for engraving.
- Any images you feel might help, although you don't need to attach any of the Ownership icons... they're engraved on our cerebral cortex already :)
- We can do pictures and photographs too. Though some pictures work better than others and we need to vet them first. We will always work with you though to produce a design that you are 100% happy with.
- Once we have received your email we will not automatically respond confirming the order - this is to make sure your order doesn't fall into the wrong hands.
- Once contact is made - by you emailing us - you'll get lots of emails from us :)
- Then if there is any engraving a proof will follow for you to take a first glance at. You can have as many proofs as it takes until it's exactly right... we then send a final proof of the artwork that will be used for you to sign off.
- Your proof will look something like this; Collar Proof depending on exactly what you ordered.
- If you are not sure what to engrave this link may give you some ideas; Ideas
- Once your order is complete we will email you with tracking info so you can monitor the package to your door.
- Our usual dispatch/shipping time is 10-21 working days from either date of order, or if engraved, from proof confirmation, approx. but don't be alarmed... we usually ship around the ten days mark :)
- All our orders are sent out in discrete wrapping and we list them as "Metal Parts" on customs forms if these are required.
Please don't be afraid to contact us direct if we can help in any way